Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Anticipation

As this posts, we should be boarding our flight for the first leg of our journey to our new home.  Approximately 28 hours later, we'll be landing in Accra ready to start our new life in Ghana.  Here are some things we're looking forward to...



Building a home again...


The unfamiliar becoming more and more familiar...


Looking like this at the end of the day...  (seriously, as a mom I LOVE this!  If you have to take a shower at the end of every day anyway, you might as well make it worth while!)


 Family sleepovers in the living room during power outages...


Reconnecting with friends...


Letting our imaginations run WILD...


...and giving this gal the biggest HUG!!!


See you in Ghana!!!


2 comments:

  1. Harms' family...I have read your last few posts and I have prayed for you. My heart is with you Erin as a mother and I pray the transition goes well for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear about your trip, settling in and anything and everything!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete